As it turns out, You are not alone. There are plenty of single people who enjoy the holidays because of their freedom, not despite it. So if anyone tries to make you feel bad about it, you have two words for them: bah humbug! You don’t need a significant other to have the best holiday ever. You may be looking to meet someone in 2018 but until then here are some reasons its pretty good to be single during the holidays.
1. You don’t have to split time with someone else’s family and yours. You can do whatever you want for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, and New Year’s.
2. You don’t have to worry about impressing a significant other’s family. That second piece of pumpkin pie? Unbutton your pants and eat it!
3. There’s no meeting the parents. Or siblings. Or cousins. Or great-aunts.
4. Feel like going to the beach or shopping instead of celebrating the holidays at home? You can do it!
5. You can get to know yourself better, take time out for you.
6. Lots of single people are out and ready to mingle, so why not take advantage of the celebratory mood in the air?! Seduce an old flame at your hometown bar or finally lock lips with the high school heartthrob you always had a crush on.
7. If you happen to get stuck under mistletoe with a handsome fellow or lovely lady, you can go in for the kiss.
8. You can prepare yourself for future dating by writing your own profile and what you are looking for in a match. Better still ask a friend to help you !
9.. You don’t have to worry about meeting anyone else’s expectations.
10.. The only person who you have to make happy is yourself!
Start 2018 in being the best of you for you and work with us at Professional Matcher to find the ideal match for you.